finished book list

  • the giver
  • its kind of a funny story
  • the phantom tollbooth

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The giver by lois lowry #1

In the book the giver by lois lowry the main character jonas is a very calm and peaceful person until he spots aircraft flying over his community. he starts to think and starts to wonder what is going to happen next so far. I think that this story is very intersting and curiuos so far because I basicly dont know what will happen next. which is why it is interesting.

I infer that jonas life will get more difficult one way or another I infer that a war will begin to happen because he spoted aircraft over him or his life will get difficult with a certain type of conflict. jonas also has a sister named lily maybe something will happen to her and jonas will have to try to be a super hero.

I belive that this book will turn out good because so far I think that it is interesting and mysterious because the story leaves me wondering also it will be good because it has the noble award which means that the story is interesting.

No comments: