finished book list

  • the giver
  • its kind of a funny story
  • the phantom tollbooth

Monday, January 23, 2012

Art works inspirations


   I choose this piece of artwork because I believe that it has a purpose and a meaning just as if any other art work does. I also choose this because If  you look closely towards the picture you can see alot of different types of meanings or descriptions towards the pictures and you could notice alot of types of meanings towards it or alot of different inferences towards the type of picture or artwork. for example if you see this you may think oh its just a robot thats a man but if you look closely you can see that it mayor bloomberg and it is trying to prove something towards this. from my prespective or point of view i can see many different things towards this art work.
  I may infer that the picture is very thought provoking towards the viewer of this piece of art and I can predict or infer that the artist is trying to say that the picture is not just a robot thats a man the picture is trying to say in may point of view that its mayor bloomberg thats created as a robot in order to try to show that he can control the entire new york city and its trying to show that he has control and power over the city. If you look very closely you can see buildings on his arms trying to say that he owns it or the control over it.
   I can connect to this because the artist of this story drew the mayor of the city in which i live in. I can also connect to this because the artist who drew this has drawn this for in which the city I live in and the mayor bloomberg has the bulding from the city I am from. also he is trying to say he has the power as if the president has it.

2 comments:

cassidy mcallister said...

nice way of describing the art work and very interesting art piece really didnt expect to see a political cartoon but still how you worked with it and described it meaning really helped me think more on it

books that are cool said...

I like the piece of artwork you choose to talk about and how you described it in your own way. Also how you described that you don't connect to this artwork. GOOD JOB!