finished book list

  • the giver
  • its kind of a funny story
  • the phantom tollbooth

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

katniss and her life

  I have finally finished reading the book the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins this book is very very intersting and I enjoyed it alot. while I was reading this book I took notes on some very important things that happened throughout the book. I took notes on three main topics and one of them is on katniss the main character katniss is a girl that is about 15 to 16 years old. katniss and peta both get selected to participate in the annual hunger games.A note that I foccused on was how it was really katniss 12 year old sister prim who was supposed to take part in this and katniss did not allow that so she took place to participate in it. katniss is a type of person who believes in her self and will not give up on something  thet she wants.
  Another theme  that I looked at was the setting of the hunger games which is in the arena. In the arena it has many different types of climates that takes place onne of the climates is an avalanche one and another is a tropical forest and the final one is a desert one. Katniss gets the tropical one and she tries to survive their.
   the last thing that I took part in noticing is the topic of revoulotion in the topic of revoultion katniss talks with rue and they talk about comparing and contrasting her districts between district 12 and 7.

2 comments:

Bashir said...

I read this book and it is great what characters work together and Katniss is totally the person that doesnt give up and will always help her sister

books that are cool said...

I like how you choose the 3 pecific topics and how you backed them up. Very Good Job!